JetStream 8-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 4-Port PoE+
- 62 W PoE Budget: 4x 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 62 W*.
- Full Gigabit Ports: 4x gigabit PoE+ ports and 4x gigabit non-PoE ports provide high-speed connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
Multiple Application Scenarios
The TL-SG2008P is fully compatible with PoE devices, such as IP cameras, access points, and IP phones. It also works with non-PoE wired devices to provide gigabit connections, such as PCs, printers, and IPTV.
Power over Ethernet for Simplified Network Deployment
Features four 802.3af/at compliant PoE+ ports, the switch supports up to 62 W total PoE power budget.* Designed to use a single Ethernet cable for both data and power transmission, it offers flexible deployment for PoE-supported devices such as wireless access points, IP cameras, and IP phones, lowering infrastructure costs for small businesses.
Access Control List (ACL)
ACL serves as a virtual admin, allowing all connected devices to obtain data in accordance with user-defined network rules and help you create the network regulations you need.
QoS for Lag-Free Experience
Designate the priority of traffic based on QoS, ensuring latency sensitive applications like voice and video, remain clear and lag-free.
VLAN for Security
Use VLAN to achieve logical grouping management of devices in different physical LANs, improve information security, and reduce data congestion.
Omada SDN – Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management:
100% centralized cloud management of whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.
*PoE budget calculations are based on laboratory testing. Actual PoE power budget is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of client limitations and environmental factors.
**Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller.