TP-LINK AC1900 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter
- Easy Installation – Upgrade your desktop system easily by plugging the Archer T9E Wi-Fi adapter into an available PCI-E slot.
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi – Up to 1900Mbps Wi-Fi speeds (1300Mbps on 5GHz band or 600Mpbs on 2.4GHz band)
- 802.11ac Dual Band – 3 times faster than the 802.11n standard, perfect for hi-intensity network usage
- Backward Compatibility – With support for 802.11 a/b/g/n standards
- Beamforming Technology – Receives more directional Wi-Fi signals, improving speed and reliability
- Ultimate Range – 3 external antennas ensure a greater range of Wi-Fi connection and stability
802.11ac – The Next Generation of Wi-Fi
TP-LINK’s Archer T9E comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speed. With 1300Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band or 600Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, the Archer T9E is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
AC1900 Wireless Speed
The 5GHz 1300Mbps is perfect for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while using 2.4GHz 600Mbps Wi-Fi for normal use such as web surfing.
The Best of Both Bands
TP-LINK’s Archer T9E is an AC1900 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter, giving users the ability to access crystal clear 5GHz connections or legacy 2.4GHz connections to upgrade their PC’s wireless capabilities to operate with new 5GHz band wireless networks, while ensuring that they can still access legacy 2.4GHz band wireless networks.
Beamforming Technology for Efficient Wi-Fi
Archer T9E utilizes beamforming technology to receive more directional Wi-Fi signals for improved performance.
WPA/WPA2 Encryptions – Advanced Security
WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders.