Hama "MW-800" 7-Button Laser Wireless Mouse, Auto-dpi, black
- The mouse pointer speed: automatically adjusts to the mouse movements so that inconvenient switching of the mouse’s sensitivity is unnecessary
- The laser sensor: makes exact control of the cursor possible on almost any surface
- Noiseless buttons: for relaxed working without disturbing noise
- Practical 4-way scroll wheel: for vertical and horizontal scrolling
- If the battery voltage is too low: the indicator light begins to flash which means that the batteries should be replaced
- Separate on/off switch: allows for energy-saving use of the mouse
- Intelligent energy management: activates standby mode when not in use
- The ergonomic shape: nestles comfortably in your right hand, allowing comfortable working for right-handed users
- With software for reprogramming: the functions of the thumb keys
- Browser buttons: provide quick access to the forward/back functions in the Web browser for easy navigation
- Storable USB receiver: can be transported inside the mouse to save space
- Compact, 7-button laser wireless mouse: with excellent sensing accuracy on virtually all surfaces
Are you designing graphics, writing texts and doing some research on the internet? Hama now has a mouse that thinks along: Depending on the work request and the associated mouse movement, the mouse pointer speed adjusts automatically. Smart little mouse!
Savvy Mouse: The ‘Mw-800’ Wireless Laser Mouse With Automatic Dpi Adjustment
Work at a computer screen often encompasses many different application areas: from image editing through to research. For this purpose, a mouse with adjustable sensitivity is just right – but also inconvenient, if you have to keep on selecting the right dpi on the dpi switch. Our ‘MW-800’ wireless laser mouse does not need a switch, as it controls dpi sensitivity entirely on its own. The automatic dpi setting of the laser mouse recognises movement patterns and intended use. It responds fully automatically with the appropriate resolution – between 800 and 2400 dpi – for your work requirement. If you are designing a precise graphic or editing an image, the sensor resolution is lowered: The slow mouse pointer can be positioned more easily and with greater pixel precision. If you have to do research online, the auto dpi switches to a faster pointer speed: With the high sensor resolution, it is easy to click through websites or documents.
Silent And Ergonomic Laser Mouse
The wireless mouse simply does its job without hindering you, and supports you in working in a focused and efficient manner. No annoying click sound disturbs you or your colleagues – the mouse is not only savvy, but also a silent worker thanks to silent buttons. With its ergonomic shape, the mouse nestles pleasantly in your hand – for easy and relaxed control.
Equipped With Button Highlights
Scrolling made easy: With the four-way scroll wheel, you can scroll comfortably through websites – vertically or horizontally. So you don’t have to use the on-screen scrollbar. Navigating forward and back through a website: To get to the previous or next page, you don’t have to click the Back button on the website, but can simply use the browser buttons on the mouse.
Energy Kept In Mind
When you don’t need the wireless mouse, it switches automatically to standby mode. It can also be switched off completely – saving energy in small steps. Nonetheless, the mouse transmits a timely signal to the control light if the battery power is running out.