The CORSAIR Obsidian Series 1000D is the ultimate super-tower PC case with iconic tempered glass design, smart lighting and fan control and the ability to house two systems simultaneously for the most epic builds.
- The Ultimate Super-Tower PC Case: The largest, most feature-rich case CORSAIR has ever built, able to house the most incredible custom PCs.
- Obsidian Style: Iconic and clean exterior lines, smoked tempered glass side doors and seamlessly integrated RGB lighting make the Obsidian 1000D the best-looking Obsidian Series case yet.
- Built-in Smart Lighting and Fan Control: An integrated CORSAIR COMMANDER PRO fan and lighting controller grants superior control over almost every aspect of your system via CORSAIR LINK.
- Dual-System Layout: Room for both a complete E-ATX and Mini-ITX system simultaneously: Two motherboards, two power supplies, two full PCs in one case. Stream and game smoothly from one system, or combine your main PC and file server into one system.
- Telescoping Radiator Trays: Install fans and radiators effortlessly with smooth, tool-less modular radiator mounting trays.
- Massive Cooling Options: Up to 20 fan slots and room for up to four 480mm radiators simultaneously.
- Triple-Chamber Design: Keeping the inside of the 1000D clean is effortless with the included French-door-style rear storage compartment, E-ATX motherboard island and dual-purpose Mini-ITX motherboard tray and PSU cover.
- Future-proof Front Panel: An RGB LED lit front panel includes two USB 3.1 Gen-2 Type-C alongside USB 3.0, for future-proof and backwards compatible connections.
- Massive Storage Options: Room for up to five 3.5in HDDs and eight 2.5in SSDs, placed in their own dedicated compartment.
- Build it Your Way: A rotatable GPU bracket for standard or vertical GPU mounting and a wealth of pump and reservoir fit points throughout the case, make the 1000D the most flexible and modular CORSAIR case ever.