Intel® H570 (LGA 1200) ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, three M.2 slots, 8+1 DrMOS power stages, Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.4, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 support, SATA 6 Gbps and Aura Sync RGB lighting.
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 8+1 DrMOS power stages, six-layer PCB, ProCool socket, military-grade TUF components and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive cooling: Enlarged VRM heatsink, PCH fanless heatsink, M.2 heatsinks, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe 4.0, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®, front panel header for USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C® and Thunderbolt 4™ support
- Made for online gaming: Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Two-way AI Noise-Cancelation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences
- Realtek S1200A codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line out and 103 dB SNR for line in
Durable. Stable. Reliable.
ASUS TUF GAMING H570-PRO takes all the essential elements of the latest Intel processors and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive cooling system, this motherboard offers rock-solid, stable performance for marathon gaming. Aesthetically, TUF GAMING H570-PRO sports the new TUF Gaming logo, and incorporates simple geometric design elements to reflect the dependability and stability that defines the TUF Gaming series.
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to drive the 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core processors, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF GAMING H570-PRO series motherboards are the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
The onboard VRM of TUF GAMING H570-PRO series motherboards utilize 8+1 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 11th Gen Intel Core processors demand.
Easy PC DIY
TUF GAMING motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want -even for first-time builders. The TUF GAMING Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software offers full control of system settings via a single dashboard. TUF GAMING motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
Build with Confidence
TUF GAMING Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger.
TUF GAMING H570-PRO series motherboards provide a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experience, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
Exclusive 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
2.5G on-board Ethernet kicks your LAN connection up a notch with an up to 2.5X bandwidth improvement. Using your existing LAN cable, you can take advantage this networking upgrade to experience smoother, lag-free gaming, immediately stream high-resolution videos and enjoy faster file transfers.
Turbo LAN is a network-optimization software for customizable packet prioritization. With cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology, it allows you to configure application priority via an intuitive interface, and reduces network lag.