Intel® Xeon® E-2300 LGA 1200 Micro-ATX server motherboard with four DIMM and one M.2 slot, plus dual LAN, six SATA, one HDMI, two PCIe 4.0 slots, two USB 3.2 Gen 2, Platform Firmware Resilience (PFR) and ASUS ASMB10-iKVM
- Ideal for remote office/branch office (ROBO) use and everyday business environments
- Powered by eight-core Intel® Xeon E-2300-series processor with support for up to 95 W TDP
- Flexible expandability with six native SATA HDDs and two PCI Express 4.0 slots
- Dual Intel I210AT Gigabit Ethernet with teaming support
- One M.2 for up to 32 Gbps performance for faster OS booting
- HDMI 1.4 support for high-resolution display maintenance and monitoring
- Onboard ASUS ASMB10-iKVM with ASPEED AST2600 controller for out-of-band management
- Integrated PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency
PCIe 4.0 Ready
PCI Express® (PCIe®) 4.0 delivers 16 GT/s bandwidth, which is double the speed of PCIe 3.0, offering lower power consumption, better lane scalability and backwards compatibility. ASUS P12R server motherboards are PCIe 4.0 ready to support a diverse array of graphics, storage and networking – enabling flexible scalability for demanding or increasing workloads.
Intel Xeon E-2300 processors
Small businesses require reliability and security to support their critical business and customer data needs. Available with up to eight cores and featuring a TDP of up to 95 watts, Intel Xeon E-2300 processors deliver essential server performance, expandability and reliability small businesses to support critical business and customer data needs.
High-resolution HDMI monitoring
ASUS P12R server motherboards feature an HDMI 1.4 port directed from the CPU to offer higher-resolution monitoring and easier maintenance for IT administrators in business environments. A VGA port directed from BMC is also available for dual-display monitoring.
Dual Ethernet bandwidth
With dual onboard LAN powered by an Intel I210AT Ethernet controller, P12R server motherboards provide business-grade connectivity and support high-density, high-bandwidth, low-latency access-layer networks to ensure faster transfers of large-size files used in data-intensive applications.
ASUS ASMB10-iKVM is the latest server-management solution from ASUS, built upon the ASPEED 2600 chipset running on the latest AMI MegaRAC SP-X. The module provides various interfaces to enable out-of-band server management through WebGUI, Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) and Redfish® API.
ASUS Control Center
ASUS Control Center (ACC) is a centralized and integrated IT-management platform for monitoring and controlling ASUS servers, workstations and mini PCs. ACC enables remote BIOS updates, monitoring of multiple systems via mobile devices, and one-click software updates and dispatching, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.
ASUS P12R server motherboards integrate PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency to prevent from hackers from gaining access to infrastructure. ASUS security solutions are fully compliant with the 2018 National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) SP 800 193 specification.
In addition, all P12R server motherboards servers also include support Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM 2.0) to secure hardware through integrated cryptographic keys and offer regular firmware update for vulnerabilities.
* Platform Firmware Resilience (PFR) module must be specified at time of purchase and is factory-fitted. It is not for sale separately.