Intel Xeon E-2300 LGA 1200 Rack Optimized Mini ITX compact form factor increases density , plus dual 1G LAN, M.2 unleash independent I/O for OS drive, six SATA, one PCIe 4.0 slots, four USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Ideal for remote office/branch office (ROBO) use and everyday business environments
- Powered by eight-core Intel Xeon E-2300-series processor with support for up to 95 W TDP
- Flexible expandability with six native SATA HDDs and 1 PCI Express Gen4 slot
- Dual Intel I210AT Gigabit Ethernet with teaming support
- One M.2 support to 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 Link for faster OS booting
- Onboard ASUS ASMB10-iKVM with ASPEED AST2600 controller for out-of-band management
PCIe 4.0 Ready
PCI Express (PCIe) 4.0 delivers 16 GT/s bandwidth, which is double the speed of PCIe 3.0, offering lower power consumption, better lane scalability and backwards compatibility. ASUS P12R-I server motherboards are PCIe 4.0 ready to support a diverse array of graphics, storage and networking – enabling flexible scalability for demanding or increasing workloads.
Intel Xeon E-2300 processors
Small businesses require reliability and security to support their critical business and customer data needs. Available with up to eight cores and featuring a TDP of up to 95 watts, Intel Xeon E-2300 processors deliver essential server performance, expandability and reliability small businesses to support critical business and customer data needs.
Dual Ethernet bandwidth
With dual onboard LAN powered by an Intel I210AT Ethernet controller, P12R-I server motherboards provide business-grade connectivity and support high-density, high-bandwidth, low-latency access-layer networks to ensure faster transfers of large-size files used in data-intensive applications.
ASUS ASMB10-iKVM is the latest server-management solution from ASUS, built upon the ASPEED 2600 chipset running on the latest AMI MegaRAC SP-X. The module provides various interfaces to enable out-of-band server management through WebGUI, Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) and Redfish API.