AMD EPYC 7003 4U dual-socket GPU server featuring eight dual-slot GPUs, dual NVMe, dual M.2, OCP 3.0, four 3000 W Titanium power supplies and ASUS ASMB10-iKVM
- Fueled by dual-socket AMD EPYC 7003 series processors supporting a 280 W TDP
- Up to 11 PCIe 4.0 slots enables higher bandwidth and improved data transfer rates
- GPU-optimized design allows eight dual-slot active or passive GPUs, including NVIDIA® A100 or AMD Instinct MI100
- Supports NVIDIA NVLink bridge to enable performance scaling
- Up to eight 3.5” or 2.5” flexible storage bays to enable extensive storage and high-throughput performance
- High power efficiency with four redundant 3000 W 80 Plus Titanium power supplies
- Optimized power-saving thermal design with independent CPU and GPU airflow tunnels
- Onboard ASUS ASMB10-iKVM for out-of-band management with ASPEED AST2600 controller
- Integrated PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency
High-density GPU server with hybrid computing power
ESC8000A-E11 features a powerful GPU architecture that supports up to eight dual-slot active or passive GPUs, including NVIDIA® A100 and AMD Instinct MI100, with an optimized internal thermal layout. With NVIDIA NVLink® Bridge or AMD Infinity Fabric™ Link to enable scaling of performance, ESC8000A-E11 lets you meet the demands of AI and high-performance computing.
Powered by AMD EPYC 7003 series processors
ASUS full server product lines support the latest AMD EPYC 7003 Processors with AMD 3D V-Cache technology triple the amount of available L3 cache to 768MBs per socket versus standard EPYC 7003 series. This helps to deliver faster time-to-results on targeted workloads like EDA, CFD and FEA software and solutions while providing socket compatibility with existing AMD EPYC 7003 platforms.
Scalable design for growing workloads
ESC8000A-E11 is designed for easy scalability to fit growing businesses and workloads. With up to eight PCIe Gen 4.0 x16 slots that fit full-height, full-length GPU cards, ESC8000A-E11 features different combinations of storage and networking expansions and multiple interface types for flexible storage configurations.
2+2 Redundant power supplies
ESC8000A-E11 supports up to four 3000 W 80 Plus Titanium redundant power supplies which are over 96% efficient, directly reducing operating costs and offering easier servicing. When four power supplies are installed, the configuration can be set to redundant with 2+2, 2+1 or 1+1 modes. This ensures power is supplied to the system equally from all power supplies to maximize efficiency, enabling uninterrupted operation.
Optimized thermal design
ESC8000A-E11 features a streamlined design with independent CPU and GPU-airflow tunnels for seriously efficient heat dissipation. This advanced design provides better cooling for both the GPU and CPU, enabling heat to be expelled into the surrounding ambient air for greater energy efficiency and overall savings on system power.
Liquid cooling solution
Data centers typically demand high-performance processors, GPUs or memory in dense configurations to run HPC or AI workloads. ASUS ESC8000A-E11 features either air- or liquid-cooled solutions, with Asetek’s Direct-to-Chip (D2C) liquid-cooling technology achieving lower power-usage effectiveness (PUE) and optimized TCO for data centers.
ASUS Control Center
ASUS Control Center (ACC) is a centralized and integrated IT-management platform for monitoring and controlling ASUS servers, workstations and mini PCs. ACC enables remote BIOS updates, monitoring of multiple systems via mobile devices, and one-click software updates and dispatching, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.
For more information please click here.