- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- A 2-slot Design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip that creates a stylish accent for your build.
Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the Dual has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that's harder and more resistant to corrosion
On-board memory for the best gaming experience & the best resolution.